Quinton Anderson Reynolds biography: Who is Burt Reynolds’ son?
Quinton Anderson Reynolds, also known as “Burt Reynolds Jr.”, was an American actor, director, producer, and former professional football player. He was born on February 11, 1956, in Los Angeles, California, to Hollywood superstar Burt Reynolds Sr. and his second wife, actress Loni Anderson.
|Full name||Quinton Anderson Reynolds|
|Date of birth||31st August 1988|
|Age||33 years (as of 2022)|
|Place of birth||California, United States of America|
|Current residence||California, United States of America|
|Height in feet||5′ 10″|
|Height in centimetres||178|
|Weight in pounds||165|
|Weight in kilograms||75|
|Hair colour||Dark brown|
|Profession||Camera operator, editor, and digital imaging technician|
Reynolds was raised in a showbiz family, and it was no surprise that he followed in his parents’ footsteps. However, his journey to stardom wasn’t easy, and he faced many challenges along the way.
Who is Quinton Anderson Reynolds’ mother?
Loni Kaye Anderson is the mother of the camera operator. She is a well-known actress who is best known for her role as Jennifer Marlowe on the CBS sitcom WKRP in Cincinnati. Her performance in this film earned her three Golden Globe nominations and two Emmy nominations.
Loni Kaye Anderson’s first marriage to Bruce Hasselberg produced a daughter named Deidra Hoffman (born Dedra Kaye Hasselberg). Quinton was adopted by the actress and her late ex-husband, Burt, shortly after his birth.150+ unpopular opinions that might not be all that unpopular.
Who is Quinton Anderson Reynolds?
Quinton Anderson Reynolds is a digital imaging technician, camera operator, editor, and post-production assistant. Since 2011, he has worked in the television and film industries. His nationality is American, and he is of White ethnicity.
Quinton Anderson Reynolds’ age
As of 2022, the digital imaging technician is 33 years old. He was born on August 31, 1988, in California, United States of America, under the sign of Virgo
After graduating from Palm Beach Community College in Florida, Reynolds signed with the Tampa Bay Bandits in the United States Football League. He played as a running back and a wide receiver for five seasons before deciding to pursue acting full-time.
In 1982, Reynolds starred in his first film, “Rehearsal for Murder,” a mystery thriller directed by David Greene. This was followed by roles in TV shows such as “The Fall Guy” and “Hooperman.”
Reynolds soon became a prominent name in Hollywood, appearing in films like “Breaking In,” “The Player,” “Shadow Conspiracy,” and many more. He also directed and produced several movies, including “Explicit Ills” and “The Untold Story.”
Reynolds was also known for his work in theater. He appeared in numerous stage productions, including “The Nerd,” “A Life in the Theatre,” and “6 Rms Riv Vu.”
Despite his success, Reynolds faced numerous challenges in his personal life. He struggled with addiction and had multiple run-ins with the law, including an arrest for possession of cocaine in 1989. However, he got his life back on track and became an advocate for drug addiction recovery.
Reynolds was married three times; his first two marriages ended in divorce. He had one child, a son named Quinton Anderson Reynolds, with his second wife, Loni Anderson.
Tragically, Reynolds passed away on September 6, 2018, at the age of 82. He left behind an impressive legacy in Hollywood, and his contributions to film and television continue to be celebrated to this day.
When the camera operator was a child, he was exposed to the film and television industries. As a result, it was not surprising that he worked in the same industry as his parents. Despite the fact that his parents were almost always in front of the camera, he preferred to work behind the scenes
- Gatoroid vs. Mega Python (2011)
- Thor the Mighty (2011)
- The Haunting of Amityville (2011)
- The Zombie Apocalypse (2011)
- A Salem Haunting (2011)
- Los Angeles Battle (2011)
- Nazis in the Heart of the Earth (2012)
- Snow White by Grimm (2012)
- Nazis in the Heart of the Earth (2012)
- Two-Headed Shark Attack (2012)
- Sharknadoes (2013)
- -100 degrees Fahrenheit (2013)
- Hannah Anderson’s Kidnapped Story (2015)
Camera and electrical department credits
- Get Out of Polygamy (2013)
- Zombie Party (2013)
- To Secret Santa (2013)
- Everything I Want for Christmas (2013)
- Time Machine for One Minute (2014)
- Blood Lake: Killer Lampreys Attack (2014)
- Palm Springs at Christmas (2014)
- John Oliver’s Last Week Tonight (2015)
- The Nightmare before Christmas (2015)
- His Two Lives (2016)
- Minutes until Midnight (2018)
- Be patient (2022)
Quinton Anderson Reynolds’ net worth
Regarding, Quinton Andersons net worth, there hasn’t been any official word on the camera operator’s net worth. It is known, however, that he was raised in a wealthy family and earns a living from his work in Hollywood. Burt Reynolds’ net worth was $3 million at the time of his death. His mother’s net worth is estimated to be around $12 million.
Is Quinton Reynolds married?
The digital imaging technician has yet to tie the knot. He keeps information about his personal life out of the public eye.
30 Notable Quotes of Quinton Anderson Reynolds
- “Success isn’t just about what you accomplish in your life; it’s about what you inspire others to do.”
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- “Success is not how high you have climbed, but how you make a positive difference to the world.”
- “The road to success is always under construction.”
- “Success is achieved by those who try and keep trying with a positive attitude.”
- “Success is not luck, it’s hard work, resilience and perseverance.”
- “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.”
- “Success is not measured by what you accomplish, but by the opposition you have encountered, and the courage with which you have maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds.”
- “Success is not just about making money, it’s equally about creating positive impact on people’s lives.”
- “The successful always keep trying and keep moving forward.”
- “Success is not an overnight process, it’s a journey that requires consistent effort and dedication.”
- “Success is not about being perfect, it’s about learning from your failures and failures of others.”
- “Success requires a combination of hard work, talent and luck.”
- “Success is not a destination, it’s a journey filled with opportunities to learn, grow and improve.”
- “Success is not about being the best, it’s about being better than you were yesterday.”
- “Great success requires great commitment, focus and determination.”
- “Success is about thinking big, starting small and continuously taking action to achieve your dreams.”
- “Success is not about taking shortcuts, it’s about embracing the journey and learning from it.”
- “Success requires a strong vision, a clear plan and the discipline to execute it.”
- “The only way to achieve success is to have a positive attitude, be persistent and never give up.”
- “Success is not about what others think of you, it’s about what you think of yourself.”
- “Success is not limited to your background or education, it’s about your ability to push past your limits and achieve your goals.”
- “Success is not about what you have, it’s about who you are and the values you live by.”
- “Success is not about the destination, it’s about the journey and the lessons learned along the way.”
- “Success is not about impressing others, it’s about living a fulfilling life on your own terms.”
- “Success is not about chasing materialistic things, it’s about creating a life that brings happiness and contentment.”
- “The path to success is not linear, it’s filled with ups and downs, twists and turns.”
- “Success is not about being fearless, it’s about conquering your fears and pushing past your limits.”
- “Success is a mindset, it’s about believing in yourself and your abilities.”
- “Success is not about creating a perfect plan, it’s about adapting to change and being flexible in the face of challenges.”
In conclusion, Quinton Anderson Reynolds was a talented actor, director, and producer, who overcame many obstacles to achieve success in Hollywood. He will always be remembered as a beloved figure in the entertainment industry, and his legacy will continue to inspire aspiring actors for years to come.