ISLAMIC GOOD MORNING MESSAGES FOR HIM AND HER
Starting your day with positive and inspiring messages can set the tone for the rest of your day. In Islam, it’s encouraged to begin each day with gratitude and remembrance of Allah (SWT) through prayer, recitation of Quranic verses, and sending good wishes to fellow believers. Here are some Islamic good morning messages to help you start your day on a positive note:
- “Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh” – This is a common Islamic greeting that means “peace be upon you and the mercy and blessings of Allah.” It’s a beautiful way to start the day and remind yourself of the peace and blessings that Allah (SWT) bestows upon us.
- “Alhamdulillah” – This is an Arabic phrase that means “all praise is due to Allah.” Saying this phrase in the morning is a great way to express gratitude to Allah (SWT) for waking you up and giving you another day to live and worship Him.
- “Bismillah” – This is an Arabic phrase that means “in the name of Allah.” Saying this phrase before starting any task or activity, including eating breakfast or getting ready for work, is a great way to seek Allah’s blessings and guidance for the day ahead.
- “Allahumma salli ala Muhammadin wa ala aali Muhammadin, kama sallaita ala Ibraheema wa ala aali Ibraheema, innaka hameedun majeed.” – This is a prayer that invokes blessings upon the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and his family. It’s a powerful way to start your day by seeking Allah’s blessings and protection through the intercession of His beloved Prophet (peace be upon him).
- “Allahumma inni as’aluka khayra hadhal-yawm, wa khayra ma ba’dahu, wa a’oothu bika min sharri hadhal-yawm, wa sharri ma ba’dahu.” – This is a supplication that asks Allah (SWT) for the best of this day and the days to come, and seeks refuge in Him from any evil that may come your way. It’s a great way to start your day with a positive mindset and trust in Allah’s protection.
- “SubhanAllah wa bihamdihi, SubhanAllahil Adheem” – This is a morning dhikr (remembrance of Allah) that means “Glory be to Allah and all praise is for Him, Glory be to Allah, the Most Great.” It’s a beautiful way to praise Allah (SWT) in the morning and acknowledge His greatness and blessings.
- “Ya Hayyu ya Qayyum, bi rahmatika astaghith” – This is a supplication that means “O Living, O Sustainer, in Your mercy I seek relief.” It’s a powerful way to seek Allah’s help and support in all your daily tasks and challenges.
- “La ilaha illallah, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa ‘ala kulli shay’in Qadeer” – This is a morning dua (supplication) that means “There is no god but Allah, He is One and has no partner. His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is capable of all things.” It’s a great way to affirm your faith in Allah (SWT) and seek His help and guidance throughout the day.
- “Allahumma anta Rabbi, la ilaha illa anta, khalaqtani wa ana ‘abduka, wa ana ‘ala ‘ahdika wa wa’dika mastata’tu, a’oothu bika min sharri ma sana’tu, abu’u laka bini’matika ‘alayya, wa abu’u bidhanbi faghfirli fa innahu la yaghfiru adhdhunuba illa anta” – This is a morning dua that means “O Allah, You are my Lord, there is no god but You. You created me and I am Your servant, and I am faithful to Your covenant and promise as much as I can. I seek refuge in You from the evil of my deeds. I acknowledge Your blessings upon me and I confess my sins, so forgive me, for no one forgives sins except You.” It’s a comprehensive dua that seeks Allah’s forgiveness and blessings for the day ahead.
- “Allahumma inni asbah’tu minka fi ni’matin wa afiyatin wa sitrin fa atimm alayya ni’mataka wa afiyataka wa sitraka fi dunya wa’l-akhirah” – This is a morning dua that means “O Allah, I have woken up to Your blessings, safety, and protection. So complete Your blessings, safety, and protection upon me in this life and the Hereafter.” It’s a great way to express gratitude for Allah’s blessings and seek His continued protection and care throughout the day.
In conclusion, starting your day with Islamic good morning messages is a great way to connect with Allah (SWT) and seek His blessings and guidance for the day ahead. These messages can also help you stay positive, grateful, and focused on your faith throughout the day. May Allah (SWT) bless us all with a productive and fulfilling day. Ameen.